Today's Deal: 50% Off!
$304 for the New Hampshire Maple Experience at the Rocks Estate
|Value||Today's Deal||You Save|
|Time Left to Buy|
Sunset Hill HouseVisit Website
231 Sunset Hill Road
Sugar Hill, NH 03586
Sunset Hill House Inn is New Hampshire’s premier mountain resort inn, family-owned and operated by the World’s Happiest Innkeepers. Located in Franconia Notch, with top-rated lodging, award-winning dining, myriad resort activities and dramatic views, historic Sunset Hill House is truly “your grand inn” in the heart of New Hampshire’s White Mountains.
The best views in New England. Forty named peaks, seven mountain ranges, and a 360-degree panorama. Views of New Hampshire’s serene wilderness can be seen from every room of this bed and breakfast. See the famed cog railway up Mount Washington, venture up Cannon Mountain, travel on the Aerial Tram, and explore Franconia Notch State Park. On site, you can golf at NH’s oldest 9 hole course and swim in our heated pool on the mountainside. Hang out in our hammock or Adirondack chairs, explore our perennial and kitchen gardens, or stroll our nature trails and 70 acres of conservation land.
A half day edu-vacation including an hands on step-by-step demonstration of crafting maple syrup – complete with a visit to the onsite sugar house – as well as a horse-drawn carriage ride through the historic Rocks Estate and a syrup tasting.
Coupled with a 2 night stay at Sunset Hill House
● Full Breakfast, unlimited recreation (xc skiing, mountain biking, snowshoeing, weather dependent)
● Nightly Wine Credit of $20 in the Restaurant at Sunset Hill
● Nightly dining credit of $30 at the Restaurant at Sunset Hill
● Valid weekends (thurs/fri/sat/sun) now through 4/7 ONLY
● Valid until April 7, 2013
● Not valid with any other promotion
● No cash value
● Tax and gratuity not included
● No refunds. All sales are final
● One voucher per customer
● Valid weekends only Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun
● Call 1-800-786-4455 to reserve with voucher