Today's Deal: 50% Off!
$12 Yoga Class at Ohana Yoga for only $6
|Value||Today's Deal||You Save|
|Time Left to Buy|
Ohana YogaVisit Website
633 Maple Street
Hopkinton, NH 03229
Ohana Yoga was created as a sacred space for the community.
Ohana in Hawaiian means ‘Family’ or ‘Clan’.
At Ohana Yoga we want you to always feel as if you are part of the family. We all have special gifts and talents to provide to the world. Those strengths and energies will all be respected and cherished as if we were relatives.
This is very special to us because we want to be able to bring an authenticated Yoga Studio to the community. It will be a collective of different yoga teachers in the area that have similar goals and ideals.
Our mission is to allow everyone at every age and ability to have Yoga accessible to them. We will offer you everything yoga!
What sets us apart:
● The Studio Space is Peaceful, Sacred, Safe and Relaxing.
● Each class will create a positive energetic space to Rejuvinate and Regenerate the Mind, Body and Soul.
● Teachers make you feel comfortable and are non-judgmental.
● There are many windows, so natural light comes in from many different angles
● It has a nice Rural Feeling with Trees and Grass
● It is Saged Often so Negativity Does not Linger
● Crystal Healing Bowls are played during Relaxation
● Unique Ongoing classes are provided to fit Every Body’s needs
● We have an Intention/Manifestation Board that allows you to put your desires or prayers physically out there.
● There is an extensive Lending Library on site
● Metaphysical Items for Adults and Children are available
Get a 1 hour yoga class, regularly $12, for only $6 at Ohana Yoga, Hopkinton.
● Entire voucher must be used in 1 visit
● Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
● 1 voucher per person
● 2 additional vouchers may be bought as gifts
● Voucher may not be used to buy gift certificates
● No change or credit returned. No cash value
● Promotional value expires 7/31/13